Q: What day is trash day? 
A: Mondays and Wednesdays are trash days depending on the route you are on.


Q: Who provides solid waste trash service to Stockton?
A: Republic Services is Stockton’s trash service provider.


Q: Who provides electric to the city of Stockton? 
A: Empire Electric provides electric services to the city of Stockton.


Q: Who is the natural gas provider for the city of Stockton?
A: MGE is the natural gas service provider to the city of Stockton


Q: What is the sales tax rate in the city limits of Stockton? 
A: The sales tax rate is 8.725% in the city limits of Stockton.


Q: Is the night depository located on the south end of City Hall available to make payments after hours?
A: Yes.


Q: What is needed to get water/sewer services turned on in my name? 
A:  Copy of the person’s drivers license needing the service, copy of the lease agreement (if renter), or copy of settlement docs if owner of the property, signed utility agreement and a $100.00 deposit if renter or a $50.00 is owner.


Q: Does the City have an area to drop of yard waste?
A:  Yes, it is located south of City Hall behind the bowling alley area and is only available for dumping on Mondays around 1:00 P.M.  A resident must call before hand and make arrangements to meet someone there.  

Copyright © 2016. City of Stockton All Rights Reserved.